[nabs-l] Need help with this

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri May 2 02:53:41 UTC 2014

Hi Marissa,
Although I don't know the answer to your question, I have a great
resource for you.  It's the music talk list, which is another NFB
list.
To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to
musictlk-subscribe at nfbnet.org.  After that they will send you a
confirmation e-mail.  If you reply to that e-mail, you'll be on
the list, and can post your question there.
Hope this helps,
Vejas