[nabs-l] making a decision about college

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:07:42 UTC 2014

Hi Sami,

I agree with what everyone else has said. Most college freshmen are
18, and a few are still 17. So your age alone should not be a factor.
I think it makes sense to take a gap year only if you have a clear
plan for something to do during that year. Training at a good
blindness center, like an NFB center, is a great idea. However, I
don't think it's necessary for everybody to do it before college. What
are you planning to major in?

Best,
Arielle