[nabs-l] Languages

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:50:52 UTC 2014

Hi all, since you are talking about languages! I would like to learn how to
speak Hebrew, German, and I would like to know how to read and write Hebrew,
German, and Spanish in Braille! As you all know, I'm from Peru and my name
and last name are German! And the reason I want to learn Hebrew is because
I'm curious since I'm  part of a Jewish descendant due to my dad's side,
which his grand father was from German! And I'm curious! to learn the
Language! Just to let you know, I'm not Jewish, I'm Christian! Do you know
where can I find Braille books or links that will help me to learn the
Braille codes, and who can teach me how to speak the languages? I will
really appreciate it, if you could help me and give me some suggestions
regarding this? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!
:)