[nabs-l] Local Chapters

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Thu May 8 01:42:11 UTC 2014

I belong to the Internet mailing list of the Michigan Association of Blind Students. However, they do not
talk about much on that list, and they've only announced one conference call on that list (back in
November). Either they need to hold more calls, or announce the calls they do have on the MI-ABS
list.
Tyler Z