[nabs-l] Local Chapters

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 02:47:36 UTC 2014

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to various Chapter Presidents  within my area and have never received any response regarding meeting times, location, or meeting dates. Therefore, I figured I wasn't welcome to the chapter meetings, which in turn makes it difficult to join the local chapters.
Juanita Herrera

Sent from my iPhone