[nabs-l] Local Chapters

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:36:24 UTC 2014

I have the same problem as Tyler. I am on the Louisiana
Association of Blind Students' mailing list, but it's pretty much
a dead list except around convention time. I would like to be
part of a chapter, but the only ones close to me are about an
hour away, and school and my family's schedule doesn't allow for
me to carve out three to four hours a week to go there. There
probably is an at-large chapter for Louisiana, but I haven't
looked into joining it. I honestly don't know why--I think it
would be a great thing. I think about searching for it every now
and then, but I always forget and don't have time. This
discussion has given me a lot to think about.