[nabs-l] representing blindness on an application

Carly Mihalakis via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Sun May 11 13:53:45 UTC 2014

Good morning, "Lillie,

         My first thought is how you seem to be vastly over thinking
an explanation of this important layer of your identity and if, in
fact, blindness really  is all the Federation claims it isn't,
nothing more than a "nuisance," meThinks they say, than why not talk
about it as such rather than simply parroting that phrase? One thing
that bugs me about the so-called organized blind is that, so often
other people's profound struggles are not taken into account.
Blindness can be a bitch, however, is it any more debilitating than
the myriads dealing with problems that AR much more significant and
debilitating such as mentally ill people or, in my case, the brain damaged?
for today,
Car: 408-1209-3239