[nabs-l] NABS meeting at Convention

Darian Smith via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 20:12:04 UTC 2014

The meeting is typically  the second day (registration day) of convention  from 7-10 p.m.
 All who wish to attend should be prepared  to show up for registration at 6:15 as the line does tend to get rather lengthy.  Pre-registration is  going to be to your benefit for sure, but I would  be aware  that this line it’s self is still  long in its own right, but significantly less so, in other words you will be doing yourself   a favor  to pre-register and show up early.
 Stay tuned for more info about for pre-registration and more regarding this and other NABS events!
 Also keep an eye out for the agenda of the National  Convention which should come along within the next few weeks!
  See you in Orlando!
  Darian
On May 13, 2014, at 10:43 AM, justin williams via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Probablly on july second; it is usually the day after evetything starts.

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
(415) 215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
twitter: @goldengateace

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink.
“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.