[nabs-l] NABS meeting at Convention

Lillie Pennington via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 00:36:14 UTC 2014

What if I want to attend two meetings at the same time? How do I register for nabs? From looking at the convention agenda from last year as sort of a guide for this year, it looks like the nabs meeting and crafters meeting at the same time. However, it looks like the crafters meeting only lasts from 7 to 9, so I could in theory quietly swing into nabs for the last bit. How does one handle registration? Thanks
Sent from my iPhone