[nabs-l] NABS mentoring program 2014!

Mary Fernandez via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 00:05:23 UTC 2014

All,
Hope that everyone had a lovely restful weekend. Two weeks after
having opened the application to the mentoring program, we have had a
wonderful response. But we still need more mentors and mentees! If you
know of a student who has never attended a national convention, or who
would benefit from this program, please forward this information. If
you, or someone you know wants to volunteer to mentor someone please
apply. There is nothing quite as powerful as forming personal
relationships when we want to bring in new members. Even if they don't
become members, I want every student who participates in this program
to walk away with the knowledge that they can do whatever it is that
they want to do. So, sign up today. Contact me if you have any
questions or concerns.
The application forms are at www.nabslink.org in the homepage there is
a National convention mentoring program link.
The first meet and greet will be July 1st, not July 2nd as I
previously mistakenly wrote.
Thank you and see you at convention!
--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will