[nabs-l] overdrive and public library access

Ashley Bramlett via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 03:57:36 UTC 2014

Hi Sophie,
My public library does have cds too and dvds.
The dvds are educational stuff like documentaries.

So, with a reader I can access this. Do you find most commercial book cds
are unabridged?
Do they divide it up by chapter? I mean like a track per chapter?

I used a few cd audio books and they were excellent quality.
Yes it¡¯s a good way to have free books in addition to bard, of course.

Ashley