[nabs-l] Several Questions...

Carly Mihalakis via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 17:38:58 UTC 2014

Good morning, Desiree,

Great letter and suggestions for Kerri. I too am but 30 years old
yet, I find this new fang led digital infrastructure to be strangely
fake, lacking in a tangibility. n satisfyingly tangible even though I
am but 30 years old!
As for your idea of working in a recordshop, why don't you get a
buddy to give the merchandise a once-over while you provide what
sounds like vast knowledge and engage the patrons in discussions
about the music? This way, it would seem to me, everybody wins? What
do you think?
for today, Car
408-209-3239

You could get like, a buddy of your's to eyeball the merchandise your
store cells while you contribute know how tangible like albums ,
appreciate a love of vin al albums, since I find that, this digital
infrastructure they're building now seems to  e to be kind of fak At