[nabs-l] voice lessons

Carly Mihalakis via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 13:45:52 UTC 2014

Good morning, Kelsey,

         I don't know if I have responded to this yet, but perhaps,
by having a group presentation of voice lessons, the teacher aims to
instruct particular postures for maximizing projection of the voice,
maybe certain ways of moving your lips for clear e nun cee ation of
words? As far as I can see, that's about an only practical way one
could hold a"group" choir class. Tell us if I'm wrong. Good luck, Kelsey!