[nabs-l] Spaghetti dinner fundraiser, thoughts?

Chris Nusbaum via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 16:36:28 UTC 2014

Kaiti,

Great idea. Though it wasn't a spaghetti dinner, we did a similar fundraiser here in Maryland at last year's state convention. Our event was a luncheon for which we charged a $5 entry fee. The food was catered by the hotel and we included a short program featuring a guest speaker who discussed managing finances. This event was a success for us and I don't see why we can't have a similar event at national convention so long as the hotel and the national center agree to it.
Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone