[nabs-l] How to Use the What's App ap on my iPhone

Helga Schreiber via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 01:24:00 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do any of you use the What's App ap on your iPhone? I actually downloaded it into my iPhone, but I really don't know how to use it. In fact, I was exploring it, and I figure out how to text, but I don't know how to listen to  a voice message that someone leaves me, or how to leave a voice message to someone. If you use  it, could you send me some steps in order to  know how to use it? I will really appreciate it, if you could help me with this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students

Phone: (561) 706-5950     Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone