[nabs-l] NFB Membership Question

Kaiti Shelton via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 02:28:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just to clarify, membership in a home state or a state in which you go
to school does not effect the scholarship program at all.  The only
reason they ask for that information is to get some biographical
information about where you're from and where you're studying.
Affiliates get pretty excited regardless of whether or not someone
from their state has won a scholarship, or someone who is attending
school in their state wins.  You can also win a scholarship if you're
not a member, so they really are separate aspects of the NFB.
I hope this helped.  Also, welcome back to the list!

Kaiti