[nabs-l] Introducing a new Intro to the Mac course from Blind Access Training

Matthew Dierckens via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 19:26:19 UTC 2014

For the month of June, Blind Access Training is offering a 10% discount for our introduction into Macintosh training course.

               The cost for the training course is $180.00; however, with
our 10% discount students will pay $162.00.

               The training course will begin July 11th, 2014, and will
take place in our talking-communities classroom 7:00 eastern standard time.

               Each class will be an hour long, and the trainer will meet
with the class once a week, until each topic is covered.

               Students looking to sign up, may make their payment after
viewing the description of the course at this link:

http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/introduction-to-macintosh-an
d-voiceover/ To take advantage of the 10% discount, please use the code pp10
during check out.

               Spots will be limited so we ask that you make the purchase
as soon as possible as we will have limited slots available and we do not
reserve space.

If you have any general questions concerning the course, or you would like
to sign up we invite you to  fill out our contact us form at
http://blindaccesstraining.com/contact-us/, select the mac training
questions, and in the subject line input introduction to macintosh training
course.

In your message please specify an email address you will be using for the
course for communication between you and the macintosh trainer.  After
making your payment and signing up, you will be emailed a user name and
password to log into the classroom a week before class begins.

               It is also important to note that the tc plugin will be
required to be installed, so if you need assistance with that, please call
the mac department at 1-877-774-7670 and press 4.

We encourage readers to spread the word and let everyone know about our
introduction into the mac training course to take advantage of the 10%
discount.  The discount will be valid until June 30th, at 6 pm pacific.

If we run out of slots, those who register after it's full, we will conduct
a second course; however, those students will be notified if this occurs.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com