[nabs-l] is there any place for schools for the blind?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:40:47 UTC 2014

Sami:
I understand your point, but with respect to the discussion on the
trend, yes there is a trend of people with secondary disabilities
going to schools for the blind, I saw it myself when I was at NIYSE,
so I know that firsthand.
Not everyone has a secondary disability, granted, but the number of
students with secondary disabilities was on the rise as far as I
remember when I left NYISE, and so wouldn't be surprised that that was
still the case.
Again, this is not a statement against the school, or a personal
thing, so don't take anything I say personally.
I'm only addressing your points from my own experience.