[nabs-l] Using a credit/debit card

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:42:19 UTC 2014

It's easier when the numbers are raised, then you can have an orientation as to where the magnetic strip is. You could always put a label, like some kind of tactile dot or a sticker or something on the card to achieve the same purpose. I see no shame in giving my card to the cashier and just having them swipe it… That's usually what I do actually. I'll usually ask beforehand if it's a touchscreen machine or not… if yes, I'll opt to pay with credit, if no, I'll usually do debit and enter my pin on the keypad. The keypads are straightforward, arranged like the classic touchtone phone, with the enter key usually to the right of nine, Or maybe a little lower sometimes, and marked by a circle. I hope that helps.
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone