[nabs-l] Using a credit/debit card

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Nov 7 19:44:09 UTC 2014

Hello:
I actually tend to like to use debit more than anything else. When I
swipe, I always just ask them for help where ever I am. usually they
have a place to swipe as well. I always use credit because sometimes you
don't need to sign under certain amounts and you don't need to give out
your pin number. I can also see exactly how much was spent. Unless they
do cash back for themselves, it's pretty easy to know that they're not
charging extra for their own pocket. just some ideas. HTH,