[nabs-l] Using a credit/debit card

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:42:27 UTC 2014

I can say from personal experience that using a signature guide on a
touch screen is fine.
Good point about the location of the swiping mechanism though.
Also, labeling your cards is another option, so that you know, for
instance, that the letter W for Welsfargo always faces away from you
when you swipe, that kinda thing.
I find that very useful on my cards as well.