[nabs-l] independence centers near me

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:20:15 UTC 2014

Hi Kayla,
I definitely recommend checking out the NFB centers. Many, perhaps a
majority, of their students come from out of state. Your state voc
rehab agency should pay the full tuition for you. Sometimes counselors
will say they can't pay for out-of-state training; however, the law is
on your side and in many cases such decisions are successfully
appealed.
Arielle