[nabs-l] independence centers near me

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:25:42 UTC 2014

Just a hint though; if the agency does put up a fight, one way you can
work around it is to temporarily establish residency in Louisiana.  A
girl on the Ohio student division board graduated from LCB, and Ohio
is not good at all about paying the tuition.  We're working on that,
but since this student wanted training sooner rather than later so she
could move on with life, go to college, etc, she just bucked the
system and it worked well for her.

Fight with the law since it's on your side, but if you get needless
trouble, there are other ways of getting what you need as well.

Kaiti