[nabs-l] a few questions about creating blogs

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:52:46 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I am going to create a blog for my English class soon.  The blog entries will be
and I think we can add more entries if we wish.  I have a couple of questions:
Has anyone ever created a blog using Blogger? Were there any accessibility issues?
Although this is what my teacher wants, he is understanding about it so I might be
able to use a different blog site.
My second question is for bloggers in general: what is the URL? We have to pick a URL
name tomorrow.  Is that the name of the blog?
Thanks,
Vejas