[nabs-l] iphone question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 02:33:59 UTC 2014

I found the select text command online but I am still having problems.  (It's space
with dots 2-3-5-6).  Have you been successful at copying things before? For some
reason when I hit space with c, nothing happens.  Isn't it supposed to say that it
was copied? Then when I try to paste, it doesn't work (I think because the copy
didn't work either)
And yes, Jorge, I did go to buddy camp and remember you from there.
Vejas