[nabs-l] (no subject)

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:57:43 UTC 2014

I have just discovered how to navigate in adobe digital editions
especially in content page.
I remember this was asked in this group, so I wanted to share.
When you are on book content press shift plus Tabb. You’ll here table
on content. Then navigate with up and down arrows between the
chapters. If you want to hear the subtitles of the chapter open the
menu with right arrow. Navigate again with up and down arrows. When
you find the related title, press enter. Now you are on the page. Just
you need to press Tabb to go to book content section.