[nabs-l] dealing with parents in a personal decision setting

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:30:23 UTC 2014

Well said.  And, I'd add that if you haven't been away for an extended
period of time more than once or twice, this summer would be a great
time to do it.  If your parents see you stay away from home for an
extended time with no problem in the summer, then when you return home
fine college won't be so scary to them.

Kaiti