[nabs-l] dealing with parrents in a personal decision setting

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 04:50:59 UTC 2014

Hi all:
Thanks for your thoughts.
Kaiti, for me its exactly the reverse of your case--in that I'm the
youngest one, so the last one to leave home.
I'll see what happens from here until August.
I have decided to go to a local training center, and I'll be taking
classes from the light house in O&M and so on, so maybe that will
slowly open up things a bit too.

Thanks,

Jorge

--