[nabs-l] Rehab center in Florida and moving process.

Mabelin Paez mabelinzpaez94 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 02:10:17 UTC 2014

Hi all, I  have 2 questions, where is the rehab center in Florida located and how will I go upon moving all my benefits over to Florida medicare etc. I’m currently living under my parents guardian ship. Plus I’m trying to figure out if I’m going to go to college and what career I may want to persue. I want to help the   national federation for the blind and I want to be  a blind advocate for  those with blindness or visual impairment.
If I could get any pointers please email mabelin_r at hotmail.com with your  tips and insights.