[nabs-l] Working from home

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:43:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any jobs that I can do from home living in Iowa? It seems like there's a lot of at home type jobs a person can do and many other states but I haven't seen many and Ila. As it has been expressed in a great deal on this nice a lot of blind individuals are having difficulty finding employment and there are some of us who have been fortunate enough to find some tosomething that they can do from home and this is an option that I'm looking into exploring. Thanks for any help, advice, or suggestions you can give.
Gloria

Sent from my iPhone