[nabs-l] Working from home

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:58:36 UTC 2014

I know Marry K Cosmetics runs some kind of virtual assistant thing
where you can assist customers from home.
The link is:
http://www.marykay.com/en-us/beabeautyconsultant/Pages/default.aspx
Also, on a completely different line of thought, I believe you can be
a braille proof reader as well.
I'm not sure if this pays at all or if they only use volunteers, but
take a look around.
Maybe a transcription center would let you check the braille
transcription after its done?
Not to check accuracy against the print--unless you have enough vision
to do that, but I meant more like proofreading, to make sure the
braille is done correctly.

Jorge

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Two are better off than one, because together they can work more
effectively. If one of them falls down, the other can help him . . .
Two people can resist an attack that would defeat one person alone. A
rope made of three cords is hard to break.

Ecclesiastes 4:9 (TEV)

A life devoted to things is a dead life, a stump; a God-shaped life
isa flourishing tree.

Proverbs 11:28 (Msg)

Blessed are those who trust in the Lord. . . . They are like trees
planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water.
Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of
drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing
delicious fruit.

Jeremiah 17:7 8 (NLT)

For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and
invisible, . . . everything got started in him and finds its purpose
in him.

Colossians 1:16 (Msg)

Unless you assume a God, the question of life s purpose is meaningless.

Bertrand Russell, atheist