[nabs-l] Question about programming

Shawn Abraham shawnabraham21 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 00:57:19 UTC 2014

Hello all,
This year I am taking a technology class, part of which I'm
required to take a basics computer science course for.  Right
now, we're using a lot of a program called Live Code, especially
in designing simple games.  Games with dragging and dropping
objects across a screen and so on.  Live code seems to be
virtually inaccessible because it is so visual.  Does anyone know
of any tools or techniques that could help me? Later we'll be
moving on to Python and Ruby languages, which I know are
accessible, but are there any ways at least to design games
accessibly on a mac?
I would appreciate any help on the subject.
Thanks!