[nabs-l] The Future Of My Radio Show Announcements On This List

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:19:19 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Arielle wrote me a couple of days ago to inform me that the moderators
have decided that I can no longer post my show announcements on this
list. She did however tell me I could tell you how to find out about
my show announcements if anyone is still interested as a transitional
thing.
For right now, at least until 2015, when some major changes will be
taking place, you can find out about the shows via twitter at
digitaldj24
or
sky106radio
You can also email me at
internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
if you wish to get them by email.
There's a show tonight on
http://the-bell.net/listen
that I must prep for as it starts at 7 PM eastern, so use the above
methods to find out about future shows, and thanks to everyone for the
support and comments.