[nabs-l] I keep losing RAM content on my braille-note

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:58:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I am having some problems with my braille-note.  I keep losing
more RAM content.  I tried to do a flash-disk format reset, and
the amount of space goes up but tends to keep going down after
about 2 hours.  I am having trouble opening up files and often
get the "class does not exist" message.  Also, sometimes when I
do a hard reset, it will say "installing English documents" and
then "installation failed, please contact your distributor."
Sometimes it seems to work just fine.  Do you know what the
problem could be?
Thanks,
Petras