[nabs-l] Braillenote V. braille sense U2?

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Thu Nov 27 00:42:28 UTC 2014

Hello all:
	For quite some time now, I’ve been an active braille note user, because of the school district where I attended my years of compulsory education. My question for all of you stems from a recent comparison, which arose from my state convention.

What are your thoughts regarding the Braille Sense equipment–customer-service, hardware, software, equipment’s capabilities etc. as compared to the braille note? I’m curious if I ought to start saving up, to possibly perches a Braille sense U2...
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun
P.S. happy holidays!day