[nabs-l] Braillenote V. braille sense U2?

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:25:00 UTC 2014

Hi, having used both, I believe the U2 has an edge over the Apex. First, the
user interface is a lot more logical. Second, the keyboard is amazingly
quiet. Next, the U2 has more built-in compatibility with online services.
I've had less reason to reset the U2 than I did on the Apex. Now, having
said all that, the Apex wins hands down on portability, and in my opinion,
the Apex makes for a better experience reading books. If I could have the
Braille Sense U2 in the form factor of the Apex, I might just have the
perfect machine. Has anyone come across any reviews of the new Vario
product? I think that's the correct spelling. Anyway, hope that helps.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/