[nabs-l] Studying abroad: tips and tricks.

Sofia Gallo gopgirl73 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 03:06:25 UTC 2014

Sorry for the lack of info ... the programs are in UK and Germany. The
problem with studying abroad is that you have to apply now, but you
don't know where you will actually go until around March and make a
decision in April to leave in June...but if you wait to plan
everything until April there won't be enough time ... hence the
ambiguity about where I'm actually going.

I guess my question is more general: has anyone studied abroad
somewhere? What was it like and what accommodations did you get? these
are general questions that apply to almost any country you go to :)

Sofia