[nabs-l] high school question

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 17:10:20 UTC 2014

Good morning, Suzanne, and everyone,

Although perhaps we can agree that the source of your having endured
relentless teasing in high school, the subject of which  being but a
construct applying only to high school, that doesn't matter, when it
was an instrument that proved very damaging to your self-concept,
nonetheless. You sound comfortable personally with things yet, there
is that very damaging high school experience from which you may never
recover. Is that so?
for today, Car
408-209-3239