[nabs-l] high school question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 21:56:32 UTC 2014

Hi,
I thought I'd comment on that subject albeit a little old.
I also had social problems in high school. I struggled to be accepted. I
also found due to the pace of school and a few minutes between classes, I
hardly had time to get to know people, let alone develop a good friendship.

I was in clubs but that only helped minimally. I joined spanish club for
instance.
Like Kaiti's experience, my college years proved better socially.

But still it was not easy finding and making friends. I could never say hi
to familiar people walking about as I could not identify them. I made
friends in bible study but that was about it.

Ashley