[nabs-l] New Braille note apex

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:59:09 UTC 2014

Also as far as copying multiple files, it's possible to copy an
entire folder (go to folder manager and select copy folder).  The
other thing that's useful is that you can use wildcard symbols at
the "file to copy" prompt, so if you have a lot of files with
part of the name the same you can use the multiple character
wildcard (asterisk) and the single character wildcard (question
mark) to mark them all at once.  There's also a mark all files
command that I don't remember at the moment.