[nabs-l] Survey Request

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Oct 7 01:46:14 UTC 2014

I have been asked to circulate the following request:

My name is Sara Dell'Erba and I'm a final year Psychology student at
the University of Bath. Volunteering at Action for Blind People
(Bristol) for the past year has motivated me to develop my final year
project looking at how Visually Impaired People (VIPs) perceive their
body in relation to their exposure to Mass Media (newspapers, motion
pictures, radio, television, and magazines). I have prepared a brief survey.

You can click on this link
<<https://www.survey.bath.ac.uk/projectsurvey/>https://www.survey.bath.ac.uk/projectsurvey/>
and easily complete the page of questions using a Screen Reader. This
will take 10-15 minutes of your time and your contribution would help
greatly for my dissertation project. I am working under the
supervision of Dr Michael Proulx, Senior Lecturer in Psychology at
Bath, whose research on visual impairment, neuroscience, and
assistive devices has featured in the news recently such as The One
Show with Peter White, and BBC Radio 5 Live:
<<http://people.bath.ac.uk/mjp51/>http://people.bath.ac.uk/mjp51/>

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org