[nabs-l] Blindness and body contact

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:46:21 UTC 2014

this is just a type of microagression. I love this theory to explain
this kind of behaviors. I can't change others' behaviors, yet it helps
me understand both myself and their motivation.
I can understand why I get angry even though the person doing
something cute such as cuddeling or complimenting.
If you were sighted , she wouldn't touch you like that. She just has
in her mind that, you are not equal.
for more info about microagression
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microaggression_theory