[nabs-l] How to stay motivated.

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:24:04 UTC 2014

Cindy, there is no black and white answer to this. I, for
instance, am a very self-motivated person. I have a bit of a Type
A personality so have a strong drive to get good grades and stay
near the top of the class. Others might be different. For me,
it's all about balance. No one can work all the time. If you're
feeling burned out on school work, take a short break. Listen to
uplifting music, watch funny YouTube videos, call a friend. I
read or work on the stories I write for fun. Just relax for a
little while. The key is to relax without procrastinating too
much on your schoolwork. That requires time management, which is
a whole different animal.