[nabs-l] How to stay motivated.

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:03:26 UTC 2014

Hi Sophie,
Could I just ask you, when you spend time reading or writing, do you
use a timer? I'm just wondering because people who are avid readers
(me included) are prone to reading longer than they should (for
example, I might say I'll read for 10 minutes, but then the next part
is so good''' know what I mean?)
I also try to keep a good balance. I recently started a new system
where I create an "accomplishments list". This basically means that
every day I will write what I want/need to get done, then cross it off
when it's finished, so that I will feel accomplished for that day and,
if something didn't get done that can wait, I know I can do it
tomorrow. I might also add things to the list which are unlikely to
happen (example, clear inbox, LOL.) This is a new idea of mine and I
hope it will get rid of some stress.
Vejas