[nabs-l] An Mpdate on my Independence

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 05:48:31 UTC 2014

Evening, Rona,

         Way to go if of course, that is your thing to be totally
independent. I hope, though, that you are taking these strides toward
independence and not, turning your back on interdependence, because
if one practices interdependence, she must know the shades and
textures of what needs doing, as well as how to go about achieving it.
Good luck, honey!
Car