[nabs-l] Questions concerning study abroad

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:57:44 UTC 2014

Hi NABS, hope everyone is having a great semester.  I know some of you
on the list have had the opportunity to study abroad. I’ve had it on
my bucket list for quite a while, but I’ve heard it can be pretty
expensive. I was just wondering if you know of any resources or tips
that I should consider before assuming that I can’t afford it and just
throw the idea out? I know that there are of course lots of
scholarships, but I’m planning to go to graduate school after earning
my BA, and feel like I should save all of the scholarships that I
might be eligible for and use them for grad school as opposed to a
summer or semester abroad. I’d appreciate any suggestions and advice
anyone who has studied abroad can offer.
Thanks, Kayla