[nabs-l] Interested in helping on the communications committee?

Rebecca Leon becsjoynfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 22:52:15 UTC 2014

All,
For those that cannot make the call, we will send out an email afterwards to any who expressed interest detailing the call and future ways in which the communications committee will ask for your help!
Thanks,
Rebecca –

"The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling."
-Hugh Latimer