[nabs-l] Interested in helping on the communications committee?

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:08:40 UTC 2014

Hello Rebecca,

I am writing to let you know that I have an interest in being a part of the
call. Perhaps you dont know me. You can find me on various social media: I
am from the NFB of NJ and NJABS new Jersey and I look forward to the call
on Sunday. Talk to you then.

http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.hulme1
Twitter: @JimHulmeLookout
Linkedin: my resume is on there