[nabs-l] Questions concerning study abroad

Rebecca Leon becsjoynfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:01:11 UTC 2014

Kayla,
I would definitely talk to your financial office as Katie has suggested and also to those people running the study abroad programs. I know that my school has scholarships that they specifically give to students for studying abroad. There is of course a selection process, but it's always worth applying for something like that. You could also see, depending on if you have study tuition scholarships, whether they would use that for part of financing a study abroad program. This option also depends on what time of the year you might want to go. For example, I studied abroad during the fall, and so my tuition scholarships covered a lot of the major expenses of the program because my scholarships are specifically for helping with fall and spring tuition.
Again, this is different for each person, so it's worth talking to the people who run the study abroad program at your school and the financial aid office.
Good luck!
Rebecca ~

"The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling."
-Hugh Latimer