[nabs-l] Chemistry help

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:12:48 UTC 2014

The answer to one of your questions is quite simple: yes. A blind student can succeed at chemistry. There are many who have taken it and succeeded. There is a braille periodic table available from the American printing House for the blind.many of the labs can be completed safely using alternative techniques. It may just depend on the lab course that you were taking. You can even light a Bunsen burner safely.I would suggest speaking with someone at Independence science. They can really help you with this. Their website is
Www.isci.biz

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone